Growing Up On This Odd Life

I don't have any strenght!
posted on 26 August 2009 at Wednesday, August 26, 2009 | 0 cmnt/s

Jesus, take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own.... - Jesus Take The Wheel (Carrie W.)

I'd hold you so tight.
I'm counting down the days tonight.
I just want to be a million miles away from here.
I'm counting down the days.
Counting Down The Days (Natalie I.)
I don't wanna be without you babe
I don't want a broken heart
Don't wanna take a breath without you babe
I don't wanna play that part
I know that I love you
But let me just say
I don't wanna love you
In no kind of way - Broken Hearted Girl (Beyonce)

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold
Demolition Lovers (My Chemical Romance)




Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...
- Smile (Michael Jackson)


     to the top