Growing Up On This Odd Life

Boredom
posted on 23 September 2009 at Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | 0 cmnt/s

Ya dan sekarang gue bosen. Bosen di rumah, bosen ngerjain tugas-tugas sekolah, bosen dengerin bokap nyokap ngocehin dan marahin gue terus ohyeh I am only a human mom, dad. Finally, I am bored because this heartbreak! I was crying and crying and pretending that isnt any problem. But Jesus is always with me, I knew that :)

AAAAAH NOOOO I AM FUCKIN BORED AS HELL! Gue mau sekolah huahuahua cepetan kekkkkk sekolah. And also I miss my frankenstein. I hope he loves his holiday <3 GUE JUGA MAU BEJEK-BEJEK ITU ANAAAAK! Errrrr liat aja entar ya pokoknya ga bisa ga bisaaaa! Okay it sounds so mean but I dont agree if he is gonna with her. I just wanted the best for my frankenstein and the best isnt her! (poor me)


with my bored,




The Unlucky girl - Vania
     to the top