Growing Up On This Odd Life

hello i'm still alive and i got my danger days :'D
posted on 06 December 2010 at Monday, December 06, 2010 | 0 cmnt/s

Omgggggggggg it's been so long, right? I'm still alive, saudara-saudara. So pleasure because I'm here, done with the exams and i'm ready to welcome Christmas holidaaaaay. How excited I am.

Anyway I got my Danger Days about four days ago.

Danger Days!


Seneng parah. Soalnya beli Danger Daysnya rebutan gitu main cepet-cepetan haha kalo nggak bisa keabisan. Dan gue dapeeeeet padahal kata orang-orang udah abis. Walaupun ya dapetnya impor yang dari Malaysia, tapi tetep seneeeeeeeng soalnya dapet bonus poster My Chem gyaaaaaa!



I have no regrets at all to buy Danger Days, lagunya seru parah. Semuanya jadi favorit gue kayaknya. They're just genius.


With some noise -- Vania :)
     to the top