Growing Up On This Odd Life

Is It Strange?
posted on 20 October 2009 at Tuesday, October 20, 2009 | 0 cmnt/s

Idk why, suddenly his birthday on facebook (info) has changed from December 26th to October 22nd. Yaaay I know thats good. But was that I wrong? Was there any problem with my eyes? Hah awkay it doesnt matter. AND I AM HAPPY! (EVIL MIND). After my day, then his day awawawaw is that suuuhweeet? (vomit). Okay I don't have any preparations, for the present, for the words that I want to tell to him HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF! No, no I am kidding. I thought that I just wanted to give him something for his present but the fact is I-AM-LATE UHNO!

I do really want to say "HAPPY EFFIN BIRTHDAAAAY TO YOU" but I dont have any gall. Maybe just from my pray, okay from a pray. I wish he is happy, forever and ever. Frankenstein oh Frankenstein (singing........................) I LOVE YOU DON'T YOU KNOOOOOOW THAT? Ahahaha I am a coward, right?


xoVania :-)
     to the top