Growing Up On This Odd Life

it's hard for me to say.............
posted on 12 March 2010 at Friday, March 12, 2010 | 0 cmnt/s

I-LOVE-YOU -- THOSE WORDS WILL NEVER COME OUT FROM MY MOUTH!



Sekarang makin berasa jauh, dan gengsi gue makin gede buat nyapa atau sekedar ngechat ahuahuahua you're fool, van! But somebody told me that he knew about my feeling to him. Okay, sounds so over but I scare about that, seriously. Gue terlalu pesimis sih, semuanya dijadiin ke hal negatif. Yes, it's about imperfection!

At the first time, I thought, "Why do not I admit about my feeling?" TAPI SETELAH DIPIKIR-PIKIR GUE GAK MAU, GAK AKAN PERNAH NGAKU! Malunya kayak apa entar. Up to you all guys, mau panggil gue coward atau apa. No thanks, gue gak butuh dia tau. I just need his presence <3!
     to the top