Growing Up On This Odd Life

it's true we'll make a better day, just you and me!
posted on 13 March 2010 at Saturday, March 13, 2010 | 0 cmnt/s

Nah guys, I'd like to share you about the new version of 'We Are The World'. It-is-so-fascinating! When I watched the video, I said, "God, sometimes I don't realize many kind of people are suffering." It's tragic, yes it is.

Artis yang nyanyi keren-keren deh. Jammie Foxx, Nicole Scherzinger, Usher, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Pink, Will I Am, Fergie, aaaah banyak deh pokoknya. UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S MILEY CYRUS -,- MERUSAK BANGET KAN? Asli deh suaranya jelek bener, sangat merusak lagu. But the new version is totally awesome <3

I just can't stop listening to that song ahuahuahua keren bangeeeeeeet! Terus ada yang ngerap gitu pas lagunya mau abis, whoa Lionel Richie is cool! And you guys who sing "We Are The World" are great. Click here if you wanna watch :)



kisseshugesVania
     to the top