Growing Up On This Odd Life

I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!
posted on 24 September 2010 at Friday, September 24, 2010 | 0 cmnt/s

ABCDEFGHIJKLQWERTGX;FGBG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM! And I was kinda shocked when I read Frank Iero's blog. Because he put the new songs from the new album of My Chemical Romance. Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan! I was like "OH EM GEE WHAT IT NAMES?! THIS IS EXTRAORDINARY!" hahahaha. And I think, the content of Frank's blog was effin' funny. Click here if you want to read. Dammit! Frank Iero just changed my bad mood today. Oh thank you Fwaaaaaaank :3

Sooooooooooooo, the songs are :

1. Look Alive, Sunshine
2. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
3. Bulletproof Heart
4. SING
5. Planetary (GO!)
6. The Only Hope For Me is You
7. Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report
8. Party Poison
9. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back
10. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
11. Summertime
12. DESTROYA
13. The Kids From Yesterday
14. Goodnite, Dr. Death
15. Vampire Money

GYAAAAA GYAAAAA GYAAAAA CAN'T YOU SEE? THEY HAVE 15 SONGS!!!!! IT'S GREAT, SERIOUSLY. I'm curious with the new songs especially "Vampire Money", it sounds so cool.



underyourbed--Vania:)
     to the top