Growing Up On This Odd Life

Killjoys, make some noise!
posted on 19 September 2010 at Sunday, September 19, 2010 | 0 cmnt/s

DANGER DAYS
THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS KILLJOYS

I think you guys know what will i talk about. Yes, it's about the new album of My Chemical Romance. My favorite band all the time! I saw the trailer about two days ago. And it made my day, seriously. I am feeling so glad right now. They are backkkkkkkkkk! They are totally different! They're be themselves. No more costumes or something like that. I heart this! Awwwwwwwww don't know what to say. I can't effin wait about the new album. They will give us many surprises.

Want some from the trailer? I'll give you :D


I do love mikey's hair!

Why he is so hot? No answers hahaha

Look at Frank's mask! Gaaaawd that's frankenstein mask!!!!

kisseshugesVania:)
     to the top